Our strategic partners and clients include global organizations and associations, as well as smaller firms in rapidly expanding markets. We and our partners represent clients in nearly all industries, including facilities management, financial services, retail, critical infrastructure, transportation, health care, insurance, manufacturing, media/entertainment, consumer products, life sciences, utilities/energy, professional services, and government. We are proud that, since April 2011, George has served as an elected member of the Board of Directors of ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board. Some of our clients maintain established, proven preparedness programs, while others are just beginning to address the business risk associated with disruptive incidents and downtime.
Professional Memberships and Boards of Directors:
- American Bar Association, Special Advisor, Standing Committee on Disaster Response and Preparedness
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- American Institute of Architects, Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Affiliate Member
- ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board, Director
- American National Standards Institute, Company Member
- Association of Contingency Professionals, Director
- Business Continuity Institute, Member
- International Facilities Management Association, Member
- Foreign Area Officers Association, Life Member
- Special Forces Association, Life Member
- The Society of the Cincinnati, Member
George’s work for the U.S. Army Reserve, the International Standardization Organization (ISO) and The Continuity Project has taken him around the globe. Over the years, George has been fortunate to enjoy the friendships and collegiality of men and women from many different cultures.
George assisted the American Bar Association to become the first not-for-profit organization, and only the second business in the U.S., to achieve accredited certification to an international business continuity management system standard and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Voluntary Private Sector Preparedness Accreditation and Certification Program. In addition, George authored number of articles published in peer-reviewed law journals and co-authored a chapter in The ABA Cybersecurity Handbook: A Resource for Attorneys, Law Firms, and Business Professionals.
George regularly takes Continuing Legal Education and teaches Business Continuity courses and conducts webinars to stay current, and works closely with ISO standards development teams to ensure that his clients and partners with new or complex projects get the very best possible service.